Please follow these instructions to ensure that all MJW uniforms are well maintained.
These instructions were included in the Uniform Inspection Agreement that was signed at the time of uniform distribution.
- Uniforms are to be washed on the gentle cycle in cold water (inside out) and either hang dry or lay flat to dry. Do not wash with other clothes. Do not put in dryer.
- Keep the uniform on a hangar at all times when not in use (do not fold as this will cause the lettering/decorations to become damaged).
- Do not cut any tags off of any part of the uniform (shell, skirt).
- Do not dry clean or iron - this will ruin the uniform!
- If your hair bow is lost, stolen or damaged, a replacement hair bow must be
purchased for $15.00
Remember, the uniform is the property of MJW and is for use at MJW football games and competitions ONLY. The uniform is NOT to be work to the high school football games or at any other time.
© 2013 LeaguePro, Inc. All rights reserved.
This site created by LeaguePro Inc.