Uniform Sizing Day Information
Written by: MJW Board
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Uniform Sizing is on May 18, 2013 at McHenry Middle School. Each squad is assigned a time for uniform sizing and a mandatory parent meeting. More information on times is in the Uniform Sizing Information sheet.
To help keep things running smoothly, here is a brief summary of what to expect at Uniform Sizing:
- Be at MMS small gym at your scheduled time. Wear a swim suit or body suit so you can try on uniforms. (If you absolutely cannot make this time contact your director immediately to let them know.)
- Participants will check in and be lined up with their squads. They will then proceed into the sizing area.
- After dropping your daughter off at check in, proceed to the main gym for a mandatory parent meeting.
- Parents & participants will then proceed together through Shoe Sizing, Candy Pickup, Spirit Wear, Medical/Competition Waiver tables and Cashier.
We are excited to announce our 2013 competition dates - which can be found in the Uniform Sizing Information sheet. In preparation for competition waiver signoff, please check your calendar to ensure you can participate in all competitions. Participants will not be allowed to participate in just one competition.
Remember to bring the following to Uniform Sizing Day:
- Insurance card (for medical waiver)
- Black crop (if necessary - 1st-4th grade cheer, 1st-3rd grade poms)
Please be advised that shoes, poms (if needed), black crop (if needed) and any Spirit Wear you order will be additional expenses at Uniform Sizing. We do accept debit & credit payments.
| Print Article