Open Registration - 2016
OPEN REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE at MIDNIGHT on JUNE 30th, 2016!
Children going into Kindergarten through 8th grade in the 2016-2017 school year are eligible for either cheer or dance. MJW is a cheerleading and dance recreational league that does not hold try-outs.
Registration will be done completely online using TeamSnap. TeamSnap is a fantastic, efficient communication tool that can be used on a computer or a smartphone. Please read the following steps entirely to ensure you complete the registration process properly.
Click HERE to start and complete the registration process.
- You will either create an account using the option to the far right - Register with an email address. You will set-up an account entering in the parent/guardian's information, as well email and setting up a password for future log-ins.
If you have a TeamSnap account you already use for another child/sport, you may use the option on the left to log in.
- You will begin to enter your athlete's information in, moving through the screens and reading the waivers, fee breakdown and payment options. It is suggested that you click the small checkbox at the bottom of the info gathering screen that says please mark my information private. This will be sure that your information is kept private from other teammates.
- If you have more than one athlete to register, you must do this at the same time to be eligible for the multi-child discount of $10 for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th athlete, etc.
- You will choose the appropriate payment option for your situation. Either pay in full with a credit card or a 4-installment payment plan.
- After you complete the registration it is suggested that you hit the Sign In button at the end to confirm that you see the alert that your athlete has been successully registered, but not yet assigned to a team.
Behind the scenes we will confirm the registration and assign to the appropriate squad. This is typically done within a few hours. At which point you will see others who are registered and you will be able to communicate with your squad director.
You will need the following information
Your child's/children's doctor name & phone number.
You will need to provide your email, cell phone information as well as cell carrier. We utilize the Teamsnap system for communication updates.
Copy of birth certificate will be required to complete the registration process (if new to MJW).
REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS for REFERENCE
Special Needs Squad ---> Radiant Warriors Information
Payment Options (Due to the change in fee structure we will be accepting all major credit or debit cards. )
- Pay in full via credit card.
- We are offering a payment plan spread over 4 months.
All payment plans need to be completed via a credit card that will be utilized throughout the 4 months.
First payment must start at time of registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There will be a $15 processing fee for all payment plans
We look forward to seeing you. If you have any questions you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available slots for each squad as of 6/19/16
Available Slots for 2016
|Dance Squad||Available Slots for 2016
|WAITLIST ONLY||Featherweight Dance
Jr. Varsity Cheer
|6||Jr. Varsity Dance
Jr. Varsity Cheer
|WAITLIST ONLY||Radiant Special Needs||14|
PLEASE NOTE: If a squad is full and listed as WAITLIST ONLY we will take information for a waitlist. Please email email@example.com to be placed on the waitlist.